HEAD TO SCORE 2013 FOR ALL YOUR SPORTS & OUTDOOR NEEDS AND FUN TODAY!
Kuala Lumpur, 27 JUNE 2013 – Wish to play a sport or an outdoor activity but you worry about the current haze problem? Well you won’t miss any sporting fun this weekend - come join the Sports, Competition, Outdoor, Recreation Expo (SCORE 2013) from today till 30th June at Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC). The event offers 100 booths showcasing new sports gears, exhilarating competitions and activities!
As the premier one-stop resource for all things sports, SCORE 2013 covers Football & Other Ball Sports, Racquet Sports, Water Sports, Martial Arts & Boxing, Paintball, Extreme Sports, Cycling & Mountain Biking, Hiking, Camping, Golfing, Indoor Games, Gadgets and Technology, Exercise and Gym Equipment, Health & Fitness, and Sports Nutrition & Medicine – all professionally presented through 100 booths. The event is expected to welcome 60,000 local and international visitors throughout the exhibition period.
SCORE 2013 is dedicated to sports and fitness enthusiasts, adventure seekers or outdoor activity lovers. The event offers exciting activities from various disciplines through competitions, demonstrations, clinics and workshops. These include:
- GT5 – visitors will be given a chance to drive and drift like a pro at this car simulator activity.
- Plane simulators – no more dreaming - experience the exhilaration of flying in the plane simulators during the exhibition.
- Archery for all - experience dynamic and challenging archery activities, where this head-to-head, knockout style competition would get ones adrenaline pumping.
- Paintball shooting gallery by Legion– an activity that’s great where you can pound your way through the line of scrimmage the way you would.
- Mini Viper Challenge – a challenge course filled with man-made obstacles such as the tyre, cargo net crawl, monkey bar and ice plunge that will challenge both the heart and spirit
- Mini Golf Putting – play the Malaysia 1st indoor miniature golf course which is perfect for any young or young-at-heart golf lovers.
- Camping skills workshop – where nature lovers and adventurers can learn the professional camping tips and skills from Explorer Outfitters
- Martial Arts Demonstrations
Supported by Ministry of Youth and Sports Malaysia, SCORE 2013 is the first ever sports expo in town that integrates a wide variety of sports and recreation activities under one roof. The event has gathered a range of fantastic deals of sports and recreational apparels, services and activity packages for every sports enthusiast. More than 100 brands such as 2XU, Skins, Adidas eyewear, Nike running shoes, Breathe Apparel, Soleus, Columbia, Explorer Outfitters, Air Venture, GNC, Bootcamp, Fitness First and many other vendors are participating in the expo, where visitors can view and feel the latest and advanced sports products & services.
Other than these, there will also be great discounts, lucky draws and contests for visitors throughout the expo period. Admission is free and the expo is open to public from 10.00am till 9.00pm at PWTC till 30th June.