It been a while since i played the Tagged things. I was recently tagged by a fellow triathlete from Canada. Say Hello to Nathan.
As i don't intend to tag anyone after this, i will just stick to answering the request. :) Maybe this is one way to know me better - all of you that read/stalk my blog. :) Enjoy.
11 Random Things About Me
1. I grew up fat and my breakfast was a cup of Nespray milk and three slices of white bread laden with Planta Margerine. I have to finish it before the school bus come or my mum will make the bus wait.
2. Because i grew up fat, i have a permanent line across my tummy. I wish that was a 6-pack line instead.
3. I seen spirit before. Once. Floating down the river behind my home in Taman Permata.
4. I struggle with my hair - they are straight and lifeless. Now, they are messed up by a barber, just two days ago.
5. I was not athletic growing up. I was only good for strength sports. Or the anchor man in Tug-o-War.
6. I drive a soccer mum car known as Hyundai Matrix. It doesn't suit my persona.
7. I remembered my life as young as 5 years old. It was confusing.
8. I am a sentimental person. But i rarely shows it.
9. I love Elvis Presley.
10. I was molested by a man (on the thigh), he was lucky i did not break his fingers.
11.I had depression last year. Crawled out of it. Never felt better.
Here they are (Answers in BOLD)
1. Favorite running race? Got to be my first 42km. Race report (minus the photos) here